[cs_content][cs_section parallax=”false” separator_top_type=”none” separator_top_height=”50px” separator_top_angle_point=”50″ separator_bottom_type=”none” separator_bottom_height=”50px” separator_bottom_angle_point=”50″ style=”margin: 0px;padding: 45px 0px;”][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ type=”1/1″ style=”padding: 0px;”][cs_text]
1 day ago
Yesterday was the first National Skin Check Day, another reminder of the importance of skin health. On a similar note our Dr Daniel Rankmore quoted by the RACGP in their promotional material.From dermatitis to dermoscopy, we’ve got you covered. Upskill with the Certificate of Primary Care Dermatology and have access to 25 online courses and a two day in-person workshop.
Registrations are now open: bit.ly/3qN2F1m ... See MoreSee Less
2 days ago
Happy Thursday - Results Time!
To help them, help you, our doctors routinely order investigations such as blood tests, x-rays and CT scans. But do you know how you're going to get the results? Another appointment? A phone call? No news is good news (which is not 100% reliable btw.) If you're not sure ask. And the best time to do that is when you're with the doctor. ... See MoreSee Less
4 days ago
When it comes to prescriptions it is best to "be prepared!"
* Scripts generally last six months - so plan ahead.
* Book an appointment before your scripts need to be renewed.
* Appointments allow the doctor to confirm the medication is still best for you. e.g. checking your blood pressure is on target.
* Check what scripts you're due for before you visit.
* Check with the GP if you have any about to expire.
* If you use your last repeat - think how you will get another.
* Phone requests for scripts may take 3 days to fulfil and incur an admin fee. ... See MoreSee Less
Barton Lane Practice added a new photo.
2 weeks ago
Find out if you are eligible for a government funded Flu Vaccine.
* Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 6 months and over
* People aged 6 months to under 5 years, for free under the NIP
people aged 6 months or over who have medical conditions that mean they have a higher risk of getting serious disease
* pregnant women at any stage of pregnancy, for free under the NIP
* people aged 65 years or over
We are not yet taking bookings as delivery times for vaccines are beyond our control. Stay tuned for updates.
www.health.gov.au/health-topics/immunisation/immunisation-services/flu-influenza-immunisation-ser... ... See MoreSee Less